Consultants for Medical Records and Coding
PMI, LLC assists eye doctors, office managers, and staff as they struggle with challenges related to:
- Medical records; paper and electronic; and their role in the management of eye conditions
- Insurance contracts and rules
- Insurance audits
- Submission of claims and dealing with payments and rejections
- Office fees and insurance reimbursement schedules
For the Best Consulting Value, Choose PMI, LLC Pack
PMI, LLC Serves Providers Through...
- Providing over 400 eye care seminars through all fifty states
- On-line and telephone consulting
- “Practice IMPACT” A package of service
- Preprinted medical records forms, route slips, and case history
Professional associations can consult with PMI, LLC regarding long range strategic planning, continuing education for doctors and staff, and the value-added service of email and telephone assistance for members in dealing with governmental and non-governmental health care plans.
Consultants at PMI, LLC have contracted with insurers and provider groups to assist them in developing policy and guidelines for working with providers and patients.
Ophthalmic manufacturers, suppliers, pharmaceutical companies, public relations firms, researchers, authors, and others often seek advice and counsel from PMI, LLC experts for assistance in understanding history, trends and the marketing potential of their products and services within eye care.
Editors and reporters have frequently utilized the unique background and experiences of PMI, LLC consultants in preparing articles for their publications. In addition, Dr. Charles Brownlow, founder of PMI, LLC, has authored many articles on medical record keeping, fee schedules, the management of eye disease.
Charles Brownlow, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Founder, PMI, LLC
"I am so grateful for PMI, LLC's expertise and counsel, including your patience and depth of knowledge. Your assistance has been priceless during the process of implementing the medical model of eye care in our practice. Thank you!
Dr. Adina Blum, OH"